Giving Consent to Terms and Conditions for Publishing Articles in Range Management and Agroforestry (RMA) Journal
- The Author hereby assigns to the publisher the copyright to the Contribution named above whereby the publisher shall have the exclusive right to publish the said Contribution and translations of it wholly or in part throughout the world during the full term of copyright including renewals and extensions thereafter. These rights include without limitation mechanical, electronic and visual reproduction; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of electronic publication or any other types of publication including all subsidiary rights.
- The Author retains the right to republish the contribution in any printed collection consisting solely of the Author’s own Works without charge and subject only to notifying the publisher of the intent to do so and to ensuring that the publication by the publisher is properly credited and that the relevant copyright notice is repeated verbatim.
- In the event of receiving any other request to reprint or translate all or part of the Contribution the publisher shall endeavor to obtain the approval of the Author prior to giving any such permission.
- The Author guarantees that the Contribution is original, has not been published previously, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and any necessary permission to quote another source has been obtained.
- The Author declares that any person named as co-author of the Contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named.